Nanny & Me, Ltd is a client-focused and safety oriented childcare agency that links broad-based, experienced childcare professionals to London based families. Understanding individual family needs and the importance of experienced professionals is at the core of Nanny & Me, Ltd. We provide a range of services that will match your family needs, including Nannies, Babysitters, Maternity Nurses and Housekeepers.
After many years of experience in the childcare industry, including acting as nannies, housekeepers and qualified maternity nurses, the childcare difficulties that many families experience became apparent to us. Nanny & Me, Ltd focuses on the safety and wellbeing of the child, whilst supporting families through simple and manageable childcare arrangements. Our reputable and hardworking professionals provide appropriate care, education and learning experiences for children in their own safe, home environments. All of whom, are matched to the right families and provide flexibility to the families needs.
We have recently launched an activity club for children. Focused mainly on mindfulness, we host a couple of daily classes to help improve the child’s physical and mental wellbeing.
At Nanny & Me, Ltd, our client’s best interest is paramount. We work in accordance with strict, professional ethics and guidelines to accurately assess and meet the clients’ needs. We pride ourselves on matching the right childcare professional with each family, delivering expertise and exceptional support in the field of childcare and education. We have a strong commitment to sustainability, both individually and as a company, therefore, our long term vision is to enage with community projects that encourage sustainable healthy practices through social and voluntary activities.
How we work
Transparency is essential to us, which is why we work hard to deliver a detailed yet simplified terms of service for our clients. We ensure you are provided with a clear break down of the registration process, agency fees, refund policy and Terms and Conditions prior to your final decision. All of which, would need to be reviewed and agreed to prior to one of our childcare professionals being placed with your family.
Our experienced childcare professionals undergo a thorough screening and interview process before being employed with Nanny & Me, Ltd. Original documentation is reviewed and photocopied, including proof of right to work within the UK (where applicable), passport, CRB/DBS, First Aid certificate and written references from
previous employers. We ensure that all our childcare professionals have substantial childcare or education related training and experience, the details of which can be provided at your your request.
1. You will be required to complete an online registration form and agree to our Terms and Conditions. We kindly ask that you provide as much detail about your service needs as possible, as this will enable us to assign a childcare professional most suited to your requirements.
2. Once your registration form has been reviewed by our team, you will be contacted by telephone where you will be able to discuss your needs further.
3. The career portfolios of our childcare professionals will be thoroughly reviewed, sourcing a selection of profiles that match your individual requirements. The selected portfolios will be emailed to you for your consideration.
4. You will have the opportunity to request further information, including a full CV and copies of professional training certificates, or to simply discuss these details further with a member of our team. In addition, you may select one or more childcare professionals that you would like to meet in person in order to grasp a better understanding if they will work well within your family dynamic.
5. Once you have chosen your ideal childcare professional, you will be provided with a breakdown of the respective agency fee and Terms and Conditions of your contract. Once signed and returned to email@example.com your contract will be processed within 24/48 hours.
6. In the unforeseen event that the childcare professional does not show on the date agreed to start the assignment or if the childcare professional cancels within two weeks the starting date, a full refund will be paid or free replacement arranged (whichever is preferred by the Client). A further, partial refund may be applicable up to 8 weeks of assignment. Please refer to the Refund Table for eligibilty requirements and further information.
If you have any questions about the registration process, please do not hesitate to contact our team for further guidance. Our friendly staff are happy to guide you though the process until you are fully satisfied. Enquiries can be made by telephone 020-3603-7786 or email firstname.lastname@example.org